Meet Our Guests
APD Specialized Audiologist and TEDx Speaker at Auditory Processing Institute
Dr Angela Alexandra
Angelas quick five:
1. Why are you in Hearing Health? I'm in hearing health because I love medicine, science, and communication but I can't stand blood or pain. I find our jobs multifaceted and fascinating.
2. What motivates you? I'm motivated to change the world for people who struggle to understand what they hear.
3. Who inspires you? My top 3 female role models have been Jane Goodall, Maya Angelou, and Amelia Earhart.
4. How do you manage slumps? My only really slump was during the first months of transitioning to motherhood. I don't think anything could have prepared me for that or brought me out of it at that point. But at the moment, I'm enjoying thinking creatively, working with other audiologists, and dreaming big dreams.
5. HH in 3 years? The great clinics of the past were dispensing practices that fit heaps of units. The future shows great clinics to be well rounded rehabilitation centres that can assess and treat difficulties beyond the audiogram!
Be part of Women in Hearing Health
Contact us via the contact form with your request and join us on social media.